Re: Cannot compile nib2gmodel

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Cannot compile nib2gmodel
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 20:21:29 -0600

William Swats wrote:

Hi;

I am converting the nibs in CVL to GNUstep but cannot get nib2gmodel 0.7.0 to compile. I have tried both on a Next Machine running OpenStep 4.2 and on a G4 running MacOS X Server 1.2.

The error I get on the MacOS X Server 1.2 is that libtool does not recognize -noall_load.

That is extremely odd, since nib2gmodel doesn't use libtool. Are you sure that is the error message? Are you using gnumake and not make?