GNUMail.app 0.6.0

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app 0.6.0
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:11:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

After a couple of weeks of efforts, I would like to announce the release
of GNUMail.app - 0.6.0.

This is a small list of the changes since 0.5.0 (see the ChangeLog for
more details):

1- a Find Panel
2- Possibility to show the mail headers you want (see the new preference
   options in the Viewing panel)
3- Thread support for fetching E-Mails
4- Fixed a lot of bugs everywhere (like in the MIME encoder) and lot of
   memory leaks
5- General speedups of the application and usability improvements
6- Stability improvements (now it's very stable)

You can get it at: http://www.collaboration-world.com/gnumail

together with some new screenshots.

I would like to thank Jonathan B. Leffert, Ian Jones, Fabien Vallon,
Martin Brecher and Vincent Ricard who greatly contributed for this
release.

I would be glad to receive comments, suggestions or requests for new
features about this application.

Thanks a lot for your interest in GNUMail.app,

        Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.