GNUMail.app 0.6.0pre2

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app 0.6.0pre2
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:11:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Shortly after the release of 0.6.0pre1, I would like to announce the
release of 0.6.0pre2. Here's what's new:

1- fixed the crash bug when trying to transfer messages between mailboxes
2- now 'beeps' when new mail arrives
3- support for multiple To recipients
4- refactored a lot of classes
5- fixed some bugs and some memory leaks
6- general speedups everywhere.

I've put a screenshot of 0.6.0pre2 here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/gnumail/gnumail0.6.0pre2.gif

You can get the release here:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/gnumail/GNUMail-0.6.0pre2.tar.gz

This release should be quite stable and should work well with the current
CVS version of GNUstep or the 0.7.0 release.

I would like to thank all the people who gave me feedback on 0.6.0pre1 and
I encourage them (as everybody) to try 0.6.0pre2!

Thanks a lot!

Ludovic

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.