Sybase's dbsetopt call in Sybase Adaptor

From: Gerrit Van Dyk
Subject: Sybase's dbsetopt call in Sybase Adaptor
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:04:03 +0200

Hi,

I just CVS downloaded the latest version of gnustep's db library. I am
trying to compile the SybaseAdaptor but I get an error.
I have Sybase 11.9.2 installed on my machine.

The call in the SybaseAdaptor.m file calls dbsetopt with only 3 parameters
where it is actually defined in Sybase 11.9.2 with
4. The one defined in Sybase takes 4 parameters namely
(dbproc,option,char_param,int_param).

I am not too clued up with the Sybase client libraries. What is the correct
form of the call?

Regards
Gerrit van Dyk

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged,
proprietary to the company and protected by law. If you are not the intended
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.