Looking for buyer

From: 陈成兴
Subject: Looking for buyer
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:44:56 +0800

Dear sirs:

We are glad to send many information about our company and product to you. our factory established in 1999.It owns the scientific management with a strong technology development group.Our permanent magnet inclouding AlNiCo, NdFeB, SmCo magnets.

Those products are widely used in military industry, electric machines, automobiles motorcycles, instruments, auto control devices, electroacoustic, medical  instruments and other fields of high technolog.

We are looking for buyer.

For more information about our products, please visit our website at http://www.ccx-magnet.com.or send email at ccx@xs.hz.zj.cn or Tel(Fax):86-571-82700115

If you have any message, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward nice to cooperate with us.

Best Regards,

Chengxing Chen

20-08-2001