Re: build problems

From: Aurelien
Subject: Re: build problems
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:08:18 +0200

Hi Martin,

Thanks very mych for answering !

OK, it works now. Truth is: compiling and make installing things apparently don't make them apparent to your path. Had the same problem with GUILE. Do you now how to deal with that ? I fixed the problem by adding obj-c support to gcc from my SuSE distribution.

Now, I have problems compiling obj-c programs where the AppKit.h header can't be found. Do you have a hint ?

Sorry for these horrible beginner questions. Everyone needs to get started one day ;-)

Cheers,

Aurélien

Hi, -

are you really sure, the gcc objc compiler is also installed? (SuSE
pakage gobjc I think) Apart from that, when using GCC 3.x you don't
need gstep's libobjc.

- Martin