Where have all the websites gone?

From: J H
Subject: Where have all the websites gone?
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:46:17 +0000 (UTC)

I only became interested in GNUstep quite recently, so excuse my ignorance, but
where are all the missing URLs?  FileViewer.app appears to have sunk without
trace because www.ursidae.demon.co.uk, the address that everyone lists, doesn't
appear to exist any more.  gnustep.current.nu is, well, take a look for
yourself. Numerous other sites, like www.stepwire.net, don't appear to bear any
relation to what they probably once were, and any tour of gnustep-related sites
will yield a handful of 404 errors off the links page.

So, what has happened?  I love to see programmers writing code not html, but
how many of these links are fixable, how many were broken to begin with, and
how many projects no longer exist?

Specifically; does FileViewer.app exist anymore, and if so, where?

Sweating on the next GWorkspace.app.....
JH