Re: creating library - questions from newbie

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: creating library - questions from newbie
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:34:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi - thanks - it was a bug in the Tutorial - it's fixed now - please can
you try again with the new version of the tutorial where the instructions
should be correct.

>       ... even though I have specified the
>               HelloWorldTest_ADDITIONAL_TOOL_LIBS += -lHelloWorld

For other people - IMHO this should better be

HelloWorldTest_TOOL_LIBS += -lHelloWorld

and not

ADDITIONAL_TOOL_LIBS += -lHelloWorld

as the first one allows different tools - even if built with the same
GNUmakefile - to be linked against different libraries.