[ANNOUNCE] ggelite, a space trading simulation

From: Frederic De Jaeger
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ggelite, a space trading simulation
Date: 04 Jul 2001 23:34:56 +0200

(sorry if you received this twice)

Hello everybody,

ggelite is a space trading simulation (close to the old famous game
elite (c) ) It is written in Objective-C and use the gnustep-base
library a lot.  It uses openGL for it's rendering, the libSDL for the
low-level things (I didn't use the GNU3D Kit for I wanted the game to
be easily portable on windows, which it should be now.  It may change
in the future)

This is not the first release of the game but previous one were too
primitive.  This doesn't mean that this version is playable...

the current version is ggelite-0.0.6, you can get it here:

http://thoran.free.fr/ggelite.html