OpenStep specification question

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: OpenStep specification question
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:20:39 +0200

Hi all,

I had the idea that OpenStep was not only an open specification, but
also an ISO standard. However searching ISO and the Internet doesn't
show any prove of this. All Sun and NeXT documents show 'will be
submitted to an open standards organisation' but never that it is
actually done and approved.

To get the documentation that Gregory and I am writing straight I would
like to know the following:
Is there an ISO, or other standards organisation approved version of the
OpenStep standard ?
And if so, under what registration id can the documentation be found ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw