Annoying excpetion

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Annoying excpetion
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:52:45 +0200

Hi,

I managed to upgrade to LaunchPad 1.0.1 plus gui 0.6.8 plus xgps 0.6.8,
finally... now trying to use my old apps, I always get an
NSInvalidArgumentException when opening an open panel saying

"Couldn't find encoding type for selector
initWithDirectoryPath:recurseIntoSubdirectories:followSymlinks:prefixFiles:"

May I ask what has changed in GS which raises this exception? What do I have to
do in order to fix it?

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/