RE: linking problems on sparc-solaris2.7

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: linking problems on sparc-solaris2.7
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:58:59 -0400

Well fake-main is required on Solaris, so that's not an option. My guess is
he linked with the gnustep-base library, but failed to

#include <Foundation/NSObject.h>

in the main file (which redefines main). So either include the above header
or if you don't need gnustep-base, don't link it in. The other option is to
use ./configure --enable-pass-arguments, then you're required to add this
line in main()

[NSProcessInfo initializeWithArguments: argv ...]