NSUser.m: NSTemporaryDirectory()

From: Michael Scheibler
Subject: NSUser.m: NSTemporaryDirectory()
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:19:04 +0200

GNUstep's NSTemporaryDirectory() returns the temporary directory plus
the user's name appended to it. In Apple's Foundation reference its
behaviour is defined as follows:

-----------

NSTemporaryDirectory

This function returns the temporary directory on the user's system.
NSString *NSTemporaryDirectory(void)

Returns a string containing the path of the current temporary directory.
If no such directory is currently available, this function returns nil.

See also NSStandardApplicationPaths, NSStandardLibraryPaths,
NSHomeDirectory

GNUstep's NSTemporaryDirectory() never returns nil.

Are we trying to implement NeXT's behaviour or should we change
(improve?) these things?

Michael