Re: "toll-free bridging"

From: strobe anarkhos
Subject: Re: "toll-free bridging"
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 06:07:23 -0800

At 12:54 PM +0300 3/17/01, Igor Robul wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 07:49:51AM -0800, strobe anarkhos wrote:
> > There is no conflict between the licenses, the only conflict is rhetoric
> > and political BS which I haven't seen since the soviet union and it's
> > propaganda machine.
>
>What do you have against _Soviet Union_ :-) Pay attention on case :-)
>
>There is United States propaganda machine too. It is not good (as SU
>was not _evil_) it had just win war :-(

Thankfully I ignored both sides and can reveal the truth for myself. I have the
amazing power to read and it allows me to cut though political rhetoric with
ease.

Every time RMS speaks it's like listening to press releases from the Chinese
embassy.

I don't really care of the FSF will admit it or not but there is no conflict
between the LGPL and the APSL. Apparently many people on this list are more
concerned over RMS's rhetoric than the letter of the license.