AppIcon now works with WindowMaker, But...

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: AppIcon now works with WindowMaker, But...
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:46:48 +0900

Hi, I'm Sungijn Chun.

With the aid of Richard and Dan, I managed to write
some appicon interaction(?) code between WindowMaker and
GNUstep. Though the code is not very clean, now appicon
is created and managed by WindowMaker. What I do is
capture the single left mouse button down event and
relay it to the parent window, so that moving is
managed by WindowMaker. If anyone can review my code
and submit into the CVS tree, I will make a patch
and send it. There exists some problems like double click
on appicon once focuses and next unfocuses and mini icon
first time iconified and restored, second time work like things.
I hope these problems also could be fixed.

Bye.