X issues?

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: X issues?
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:13:43 +0100

Hi,

I have a question which is probably related rather to X than GNUstep. Now that
apps like GWorkspace are getting more and more usable, it would be nice to have
the feature to make certain apps 'sticky' by default. That means, I'd like to
have GWorkspace or fiend visible on all existing virtual desktops. Is there a
way to do this? The same goes for modal panels and such - is this possible with
X at all?

BTW is there good, recommended way for getting into X programming (URL, file,
real book, ...)?

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/