Re: GNUstep Window Manager (was RE: Idea)

From: vinny
Subject: Re: GNUstep Window Manager (was RE: Idea)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:08:11 +0530

As I see it , it seems we are going through mid way growth pangs. Sure
everybody likes to see finished products. But let us remember , it is the
path
taken to victory that is more important than the victory itself. By any
yardstick M$ has been victorious, but do we really acknowledge that ?. No we
dont , because their path was not the right one. I say we should have
confidence in ourselves that we are doing the right thing. Let us do our
best.
others will follow over time. Let us not waste bandwidth in trying to say
what everybody acknowledges. GNUstep's Window Manager should interact
better with gs. Full Stop. Let us see how we can make it, instead of
bombarding (which is a damned healthy sign that we are alive and kicking
:-)).

Greetings

Vinny