icons?

From: David Wetzel
Subject: icons?
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 01:42:33 +0100

Hi folks,

IIRC there were some new GS icons available. Where are they now?

Dave

BTW: I am currently hacking an Mail.app clone.
     It can already: Send mails (also with (multiple) attachments)
                     (via Sendmail only),
                     POP3 (with max message size limit)
                     Move mails between Mailboxes.
     Runs currently only on OPENSTEP. I use stolen mailviewer images now...

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION