FYI: Delay distro

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: FYI: Delay distro
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:59:06 +0200

Hi all,

I have packaged almost everything and am in the process of writing
install scripts. But last week I had some problems at home. Water was
pouring in and that caused short circuits and some system crashes :(
Not too much seems to be lost and everything is running again, but this
causes some delay in the process.

This is just to inform you all. As of November first I will be spending
one day a week on this distro (sponsored by my employer). So I hope to
catch up soon.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw