Re: Oh, the irony

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Oh, the irony
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:41:59 +0300 (EEST)

I've sent my first mail exactly the day when the problems on the lists did
appear.

Not knowing why that message was not on the list after a day, I'll decide
to send it again. (one time!)

When all this happened, I didn't know of lists problems.

Anyway, all the persons that appear to be so trubled by this mail, can
follow this instruction:

send mail to: discuss-gnustep-request@gnu.org with the subject line
containing "unbscribe" or try the web interface at:

alternatively they could shut their mouths an think to do something
*constructive* for GNUstep.

On this list there are many people that work (gratis) to develop all the
stuff.

Even if not a great programmer, I also, spend, daily, four-five hours
workink at my projects.

AND I AM VERY DERANGED by YOU that, without contributing with anithing,
MAKE ONLY NOISE!