Test message 2

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Test message 2
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:58:25 -0600

They said the mailing lists should be working now, but we'll see...

Also:
  The FSF was upgrading their systems over the weekend. If you were
getting snapshots from melange, it no longer exists. I'm still trying to
get write permission to alpha.gnu.org again, so just wait for now.

 You might also still see double messages for a while till the bugs get
completly fixed.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | Fudd's law of opposition: Push
fedor@doc.com  http://www.doc.com     | something hard enough, and it