[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Source Timed Command w/ OOT Block Issue

From: Salahi, Mert E
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Source Timed Command w/ OOT Block Issue
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 18:30:57 +0000

I’ve been playing with this code some more and thought I’d post some of my thoughts:

I’m wondering if calling the function send_rx_cmd in a thread in the constructor could be part of the problem? Not really sure what the correct way to do this would be however. A work function doesn’t seem to make sense since I will neither be inputting nor outputting any samples, just queueing up a list of timed retunes for the N210. I feel fairly confident about the syntax of the timestamps since it’s what is working for me on my transmit stream tags.

Also considering if the time source plays a role here. Maybe I need to initialize the time on the USRP in a specific way for the timed commands to work?