Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UART block in GNU RADIO?

From: mehtap özkan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UART block in GNU RADIO?
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 00:02:55 +0300

Well, I would gladly pay for a c++ block. Anyone interested?

13 May 2019 Pzt 23:40 tarihinde Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> şunu yazdı:
I doubt you'd find a ready-made block. However, writing that would take
literal minutes in Python or C++!

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorials Chapters 2,3,4 and
5 should be an easy read for you at this point.

Best regards,
Marcus