Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data loss during transmission (OFDM .bmp file)

From: Simran Kaur
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Data loss during transmission (OFDM .bmp file)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 17:57:19 -0400

Hi Ben,
I am trying to transmit an image using USRP Tx/RX by implementing OFDM in GNU Radio. I am losing one offset of 96 bytes. I am suspecting there is problem with my synchronization which is not detecting that offset (packet_len = 96 bytes) or probably discarding it. I also tried inserting padding using burst shaper and removing those bits using correlator. But that is not working either. Can you suggest something how to make this right?

Best,

Simran Kaur