[Discuss-gnuradio] PhD Position in Wireless Communication Systems

From: Bogale, Tadilo Endeshaw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PhD Position in Wireless Communication Systems
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 20:13:23 +0000

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this posting​!

There are openings for highly motivated and energetic MSc/PhD students to work in my research group. The ideal candidate must have a strong mathematical background, very good knowledge of wireless communication systems, and good software programming skill.

Areas of research topics will includ, but not limited to, vehicle to everything (V2X) system, millimeter wave (massive MIMO) system, and intelligent (machine learning) techniques for wireless system design. Interested applicants can send me CV, transcript and other relevant documents all COMBINED in one PDF file to address@hidden or address@hidden