Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B200 Overflow

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] B200 Overflow
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 17:31:17 +0200

Hi Rensi,

same as for your identical question on usrp-users applies:

http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2019-May/059687.html

You already got three answers there, one from Marcus Leech, who
recommended a course of action, one from Robin Coxe¹, who explained
that USB2 wouldn't be suitable, and one from me, asking you for more
details.

Since you have three answers to your original mail already, and all
three ask for a reaction from your side, please don't just switch
mailing lists and ask the same again without reacting to anyone.

That wastes our time, and it's slightly annoying.

Best regards,
Marcus

¹ who is, by the way, not very much of a sir. So, addressing a whole
mailing list with not only men with "sir" on them isn't overly polite –
I think we'd all just prefer a "hello all" or so.