Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT modules on Android

From: Laura Arjona
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOT modules on Android
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 22:20:26 -0700

Thank you very much Ben,

The OOT blocks that I want to run in Android are written in C++ entirely.
My question is related to your comment "as long as they are built appropriately".
That is, if it is possible to build OOT blocks to use in Android. But reading your message, I assume that is possible.

I knew the link, thanks, but haven't started the android project yet, staring this week. Excited to start my project.

Thanks