[Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction for GSoC 2019

From: Zach Moxley
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction for GSoC 2019
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:12:08 -0500

Hi everyone,

My name is Zach Moxley, and I am a sophomore undergraduate student pursuing an Electrical Engineering degree at Rice University. I would like to contribute to the GNU Radio project through GSoC because it aligns well with my interests in DSP.

A research group at Rice is currently working with Digital Pre-Distortion, a topic which I noticed was listed as one of the GSoC project ideas. Further, I have relevant experience with respect to this topic through my coursework in signal processing as well as coding in Java. Therefore I feel that the DPD project would fit well with my experience and ambitions.

I look forward to working with the project. Thanks and regards,
Zach Moxley