[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC and Android Idea

From: Tarek Alabd - طارق العبد
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC and Android Idea
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 18:08:05 +0200

Hello everyone,
I'm Tarek from Egypt and I'm studying Computer Engineering.
I'm android developer using Java, I made some projects related and not related to the university.
I took a lot of courses in java, oop, android development, networking, data storage and etc online and offline.
I want to participate in GSoC : the android idea.
I want to know more about the project and the proposal. Is there any template for the proposal ? and how to communicate with the mentors ?
Thank you