[Discuss-gnuradio] Project Call Replacement Summary

From: Martin Braun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project Call Replacement Summary
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:37:40 -0700

Hi all,

we skipped the project call today after a few of us discussed potential topics, and didn't really have a lot to talk about.

One thing that we would like to remind people about is that we have applied for GSoC, and you have already seen students submit pre-applications. I would like to encourage everyone to participate in those discussions, and give students ideas what to work on.

We also applied to SOCIS, but  the acceptance deadline is not over yet. We'll keep people updated.

Cheers,
Martin