Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Propsal draft: Block Header Parsing Tool

From: Nicolas Cuervo Benavides
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Propsal draft: Block Header Parsing Tool
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:29:16 +0100

Hi Arpit,

It's great that you've come up with a complete proposal. There are, however, a couple of things that you might want to consider and add/correct before you get any significant review from our side:

- Please be sure to read *all* the information that we provide to applicants (below I'll list important links for this purpose), as there are a couple of points that require your attention and that you should incorporate in your proposal.

- Additionally, please run any text checking (grammar, spell, etc) tool over your proposal. It would make way easier for us to read and understand your text.

Cheers,
-Nico

[0] https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCIdeas
[1] https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GSoCStudentInfo