Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum sensing using gnuradio + hackrf one

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum sensing using gnuradio + hackrf one
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 01:40:09 +0000

Hello faisal:

You can either just use "File Sink" blocks to dump the raw data into files and convert them to human-readable format using MATLAB/Octave ( https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/tree/master/gr-utils/octave ) later, or write your own blocks (an embedded Python Block should be sufficient if the data rate is low; you can find some tutorials on Google. https://www.google.com/search?q=gnu+radio+embedded+python+block ).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: faisal <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 3월 13일 수요일 오전 12:31
받는 사람: address@hidden
제목: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum sensing using gnuradio + hackrf one

hello everyone........
can anyone help me i want to save data which comes from average block and threshold block.
how can we save a date in text file or in an excel file?
i attched the grc.file please have a look at it.