Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC : GNU Radio Projects

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC : GNU Radio Projects
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 20:37:23 +0000

Hi Isuru,

nice hearing from you!
Although I'd not be your mentor directly, it's exciting to hear you
want make GNU Radio accessible for Android users.
It's pretty exciting to hear you're using an N210 from Android. Can you
tell us how that works? What software did you need to write, what
device does Android run on? How does that device connect to the N210?

Best regards,
Marcus