Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Frequency Spacing

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM Frequency Spacing
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:13:10 +0000

Hi ARob,

You're right to presume that – because that's how the math behind the
DFT works out! So, no, you can't change that.

What you can do, of course, make a system with the correct resulting
sampling rate (as calculated from desired spacing times number of
bins), and just resample that to the rate you need.
Alternatively, and that's what you probably want: Calculate the FFT
length so that you get your desired channel spacing giving your
sampling rate, and use the carrier map to just use the (typically
center, aside from DC) ones that you need.

Best regards,
Marcus