[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: OOT how to write my own custom header format

From: Alban Meffre
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: OOT how to write my own custom header format
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:05:43 +0100

Hi
i wrote a child class by hand
i managed to compile successfully using the commands below :
cmake ..
make
gr_modtool makexml header_format_cc1101 (no suitable file found because there is no _impl.cc file)
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

but my module is not detected in grc

Param - Value(value):
    Value "f4gsw.header_format_cc1101(digital.packet_utils.default_access_code, 3, Const_PLD.bits_per_symbol())" cannot be evaluated:
    name 'f4gsw' is not defined

thanks
bob