[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-15-4 OOT Module not Working on E312

From: David Alexander
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-15-4 OOT Module not Working on E312
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:42:03 +1000

Hi,

I am currently trying to get an OOT module working on an Ettus E312, but I am having issues with the code as I have described in the following Github Issue
https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-15-4/issues/40
The flowgraph I am trying to run is the example CSS USRP Transceiver in that repository. It works fine on my laptop running Ubuntu on x86 architecture, however, it fails to work on the E312's ARM architecture - I believe this is the root of the problem, but I was wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with the same or other OOT modules on ARM-based USRPs and has managed to fix it, as I currently have had little success.

Thanks for your help,
David