|From:||Hillenbrand Philipp (CR/ARE1)|
|Subject:||[Discuss-gnuradio] Detect ADC Overload|
|Date:||Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:16:47 +0000|
Hello Support Team,
Is there any chance to detect an ADC overload through the python API. In my case, I am receiving an unknown input signal.
The software should be able to find the highest possible RX gain value on its own, but the ADC should stay in the linear range.
Unfortunately, my connection is too slow to stream the 200 MSample raw signal to the Laptop. Is there any flag that can be checked to avoid ADC clipping?
I would like to do a method like:
- Check if ADC is in overload
- If yes: decrease gain
- If No: increase gain
· X310 with two TwinRX daughterboards, GPSDO
· Connection to laptop: single Gigabit Ethernet
· Sample Rate: 2e6, Center Frequency: 100e6, Possible Gain Twin RX: 0-95
· Oscillator and time base comes from GPSDO, all channels are tuned manually for coherent operation
· UHD Version 3.10.003.001 FPGA version 35
· Python 3.7
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|