Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GREP] GNU Radio Coding Guidelines

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GREP] GNU Radio Coding Guidelines
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 00:10:16 -0800

Here are my old style .clang-format changes:

-AllowShortFunctionsOnASingleLine: All
+AllowShortFunctionsOnASingleLine: None

-AlwaysBreakAfterDefinitionReturnType: None
-AlwaysBreakAfterReturnType: None
+AlwaysBreakAfterDefinitionReturnType: All
+AlwaysBreakAfterReturnType: All

-  BeforeElse:      false
+  BeforeElse:      true

-Cpp11BracedListStyle: false
+Cpp11BracedListStyle: true

-IndentCaseLabels: false
-IndentWidth: 4
+IndentCaseLabels: true
+IndentWidth: 2

-NamespaceIndentation: None
+NamespaceIndentation: All

-PointerAlignment: Left
+PointerAlignment: Right

-SpaceAfterCStyleCast: false
+SpaceAfterCStyleCast: true

The two major changes are 2 space indent versus 4 and namespace indentation.

Ron