[Discuss-gnuradio] How's volk doing?

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How's volk doing?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 09:25:37 +0100

Maybe some of you have noticed that I've been working on getting volk
1.4 and gnuradio 3.8 to compile and cross compile for ARM with clang
(specifically clang 7 but seems to work down to at least 3.8).

I'm happy to say that it's working pretty well now! Volk with neon
support works and most of gnuradio compiles without any problems.

I've uncovered some small bugs/quirks in the process and have
submitted a bunch of issues and a pull request to volk:
https://github.com/gnuradio/volk/pull/223

Volk currently has 11 open pull requests, some without any response
from the maintainers, which leads me to my question: How's volk doing?
Are more maintainers/testers needed in some specific area?

--Albin