Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: optimizing a fm broadcast flowchart. Gettin

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: optimizing a fm broadcast flowchart. Getting multiple stations in a rtlsdr (Derek Kozel)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 18:12:03 -0800

I'm with Michael and Derek.

However, since I did receive the image - and in general I avoid images
like the plague - I did look at the image against my better judgement,
and I have a couple of comments.

You have 2 identical parallel branches - completely disable everything
in the lower upper branch.

In the top branch, remove the Throttle and the Frequency Xlating FIR
Filter, and then move the Low Pass Filter in front the Rational Resampler.

And on the output of the Low Pass Filter, add a QT GUI Frequency Sink so
you can see the signals of interest.

The remaining skeleton should be enough to at least see a FM signal - I
didn't test it because I don't have any hardware with me.

And you're probably going to need a slider - I think it's called a QT
GUI Range if you want to change channels without editing.

In any case, if you need further help from the mailing list, send the
GRC file - mailers may strip the image.

I now return you to Derek and Michael - and the rest of the list.

-- Cinaed