Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: optimizing a fm broadcast flowchart. Gettin

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help: optimizing a fm broadcast flowchart. Getting multiple stations in a rtlsdr
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 13:50:09 +0000

Hi Luis,

At least on my end I can't see an attachment. Since FM broadcast stations are regularly spaced the polyphase filterbank is a good choice for separating out each of the individual channels. You can then use the same demodulation set of blocks and file sink that you're (presumably) using now to handle each channel.

Regards,
Derek