[Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for other users of the XTRX SDR

From: Markus Wirsing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for other users of the XTRX SDR
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 16:14:31 +0100

Hello,

I recently acquired an XTRX SDR from crowdsupply, and now have new hardware to
play with.
However, I find myself with some lack of documentation for the new hardware and
also cannot find a public place for discussions about this particular hardware.

I was wondering whether there are others here, who have experience with this
hardware as well, as I would be interested to exchange some experiences.
I solved some problems that I encountered, for which the solutions might be
interesting to others as well. And I encountered some problems, where I hope
other users might be able to give me some advice.

So, for lack of a better place to ask, I'm asking whether anyone on this list
has experience with this rather new hardware?

I hope this is not too off-topic for this list.

Kind regards,
Markus