[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: How to debug gnuradio block in form of python co

From: 鄭向林
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: How to debug gnuradio block in form of python code
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 09:31:24 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 鄭向林 <address@hidden>
Date: 2018年11月23日 週五 下午1:04
To: <address@hidden>

hello~ all
I am a beginner for gnuradio. Recently, I have been trying to run a demo of GRC and debug this demo. This demo called "gr-adsb" and it was written by python.
The structure of gr-adsb in gnuradio flows consist of the framer.py, demod.py and decoder.py
The pictures are shown below
擷取.PNG
I have generated a python script code by gnuradio-companion and compiler with Pychram. The pictures are shown below
1542892087531.jpg
1542892159263.jpg
 I run this script in Pycharm and debug it. I set a breakpoint in "def work()" function of the framer.py to understand those variables in framer. The picture is shown below

擷取2.PNG
When I run in debug mode, the program didn't stop in this breakpoint. I don't know why. Could anyone plz tell me how to debug this GRC program?

 Thank you very much and look forward to your reply :)

kelvin