Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulation to compute BER of a Modulator/Demodula

From: Christian BusquielSanz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulation to compute BER of a Modulator/Demodulator Encoding/Decoding system
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:04:42 +1300

> Sorry, I didn't look at the image.

No problem, I appreciate the Time that you have spent helping me, I
know that everyone is busy and sometimes we look at this in a hurry

> Ah, that's most likely the issue. I'm running Debian on bare metal with
> an i7 and I don't have any problems.
>
> -- Cinaed

Maybe that is what it was...
I just wanted to make note of it in case someone has the same
behaviour in their simulations so they can find the problem easily

I will keep trying to convert Bytes into Async Messages and vice versa
For now, I found a block that apparently has that behaviour, but I
have not managed to use it properly:
A) KISS to PDU
B) PDU to Tagged Stream
(From GR-Satellites https://github.com/daniestevez/gr-satellites)

I will let you know if I get any positive results

Christian SĂȘngir     Busquiel Sanz