[Discuss-gnuradio] Using DDC/DUC in N210 with LFTX/LFRX

From: Wheberth Damascena Dias
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using DDC/DUC in N210 with LFTX/LFRX
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 21:50:46 -0300

Hi all,
I have to generate a narowband signal around 13.57MHz using LFTX/LFRX frontend (no LO), but don't want to use a high samplerate due to CPU constraints.
I suppose the Interpolator + DUC/DDC on the FPGA can translate the narrow baseband to this center frequency, but I don't know to set the parameters to use it in the sink block in gnuradio.
I don't have the hardware yet so I cant use the "cut and try" method.  Can someone just point me the right direction?

Best Regards

--

Wheberth Damascena Dias
linkedin.com/in/wheberth