[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp b210 compatible sdr

From: wu jo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp b210 compatible sdr
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:50:26 +0000

Hi List,

i am worring if i will be kick out of this mail list if i send this mail.

i want to introduce a usrp b210 compatible sdr that maked by me.

it use the same schematic as ettus b210 and use the same firmware and uhd. the interface is the same as ettus b210.

sorry for ettus, i know this offend ettus. but i think it will not affect ettus much. because people that want to buy original b210 still will buy it. and people from third world that can not afford it may choose my sdr.

i will make another driver for this sdr and also for b210 too in the future because actually i don't like uhd. uhd source code is too complicated to read and i don't like the time scheme. i prefer the raw timestamp from fpga to convert it to float which will cause drift problem. and i prefer getting gps pps timestamp in the data packet for every pps to use a function to get pps time.

this is my website: www.zhixun-wireless.top