Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon2017 program and presentations ?

From: Milos Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon2017 program and presentations ?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:10:51 +0100

Hi Nate, Hi All,

Do you know how can we get the materials from the RFNoC workshop for those who attended?

Thanks
Milos

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 06:56, Nate Temple <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jean-Michel,

You can find the program and presentations for 2017 here - https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2018/about/previous-years/

I'll update the routes/menus so it is easier to navigate and to find previous year's content.

Regards,
Nate Temple