[Discuss-gnuradio] Automatic Frequency Tuning in USRP/BladeRF

From: Christopher Clement J
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Automatic Frequency Tuning in USRP/BladeRF
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 12:20:14 +0000

Hi,

I want to change the center frequency of USRP/ BladeRf automatically. I googled
and found that it can be done through control/message ports. But, I did not
understand how to do this. If somebody know, Please help me resolve this issue.

I need to sense one frequency, and if that's occupied, I need to move ahead to
another frequency automatically. Kindly help me to achieve this both in USRP
and BladeRF.

Regards
Chris Clement