Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text Message Receiving in Junk Data...

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text Message Receiving in Junk Data...
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 19:50:33 +0000

Hi Suresh,

we're not just one person (and specifically, there's also ladies
amongst us), so "sir" isn't really the optimal greeting :)

Anyway, your problem description sadly isn't very helpful in
understanding what specifically you need help with. We need context
(like before, context is always helpful [1])!

Generally, you've previously sent four emails to this mailing list, got
a reply asking for details or context, but then never followed up.
That's a bit of a waste of resources on both your and our sides!

If this still is about your blks2_packet_decoder-based flow graph:
these blocks are in the "deprecated" category for a reason; they don't
work reliably. Do not use them.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]