Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP sink that respects PDU? SOCK_SEQPACKET?

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP sink that respects PDU? SOCK_SEQPACKET?
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 20:57:57 +0000

Hi Albin,

IIRC, the SOCK_SEQPACKET packet type paradigm never had a IP-based
protocol that could be used across commodity networks (unlike
SOCK_DGRAM, which pretty much defaults to UDP and SOCK_STREAM, which
pretty much defaults to TCP). Could you enlighten us about your needs?

I think our zeroMQ blocks stand a high chance of fulfilling the
transport needs you have, but I don't know if you need a specific
protocol to work.

Best regards,
Marcus